Sunday, May 17, 2009

David Krysko AKA Lane Merrifield AKA Billybob AKA Mace AKA CP TOP MOD Messed Up!

Huh? Club Penguin TOTALLY Glitched!

See...
Only His Jacket Is Throwing A...
A- INVISIBLE SNOWBALL? HUH!?
See, My Computers Purdy Laggy, So It Take Awhile To Load.
I Wanted To Be A Ghost With A Flashlight, But I Accidentally Put On My Yellow Jacket.
I Noticed That REALLY Quickly So I Clicked Ghost. Quick. I Stayed With The Yellow Jacket, But My Friend On Another Computer (Real Friend, Not A Stupid Cp Buddy) If I Was Wearing The Ghost Sheet. He Said Yeah, And I Was Like "Weird Glitch". Wait, So Anyway, If You Wear A Flashlight And Ghost At The Same Time Then Dance You Glow. So While I Was Wearing My Jacket And Flashlight, And My Friend Saw The Ghost And Flashlight, I Pressed Dance So I Could Glow On Everyone Elses Computer. So I Pressed "D" On My Keyboard And BOOM! I Threw An Invisible Snowball. Billybob From The Clubpenguin Team Will Have To Fix This Glitch!

-Squashy

0 comments: