Saturday, March 7, 2009

froggy Jr. here 4 interveiw!

Well, 2day we have a not so special guest! She goes by froggy Jr. ( that is definatly not her name). And I'm @ her house 4 a special interveiw!!!

Q! What is your fav food?
A! Flies (jk..Chicken Nuggets)

Q! Who is your bffffffffffkffffffffff (I don't know what this stands 4) besides me, of course?
A! My pal Julia! (she's a person, not like me.)

Q! Who is the most hated person right now in your grade?
A! KENNY! EWWWW! (this would be both of our answers!)

Q! What can make u laugh the hardest?
A! 2 points per nostril!!! (ij)

Q! What is your fav webbie site (besides Penguin And Squashy)
A! http://www.play.clubpenguin.com/ (sorry that's for cool people only... Buzz off Kenny)

Oh!!! u just got told kenny!!! good 1, froggy Jr.
This is Penguin & Froggy Jr. Over and out!

0 comments: