Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sorry: But I brought Seals!!!

Well, I did'nt actually GIVE seals (Although that would b hackin' awesome), but, while I was on another vacay in Rhode Island from the 15th of feb. to the 18(not same place as Boat Madness) and when we went on the beach, we saw a SEAL (that I almost accidentally stepped on it blended in so well)!!!! and it was like, such a cute little baby seal!!! We almost freaked out when we thought we saw blood on it's mouth and since it was actually ON the hackin beach, we thought it beached itself (we thought it was a boy, and since we were on Quonag-whatever Beach, we decided to name he/she Quonnie). It was like, a once-in-a-lifetime thing. We helped it get back into the water (without calling Animal Control or touching him). Later on, if I ever edit this post, an actual picture of Quonnie (and maybe ME!!!) could be below this. And P.S. come 2 the penguin partay 2morrow!!! I (penguin) WILL B THERE!!!

0 comments: