Monday, February 2, 2009

New comment rules!

Now, you all know by now that Penguin is NOT my real name, and Squashy's name isn't, either. So in case any of you know our REAL names, we wanna make sure you all don't share it with the universe. It SPOILS the fun. So now, when you post a comment, Squashy or I are going to filter your comments so they don't contain personal info.
In other words, Happy Ground Hog Day!!!! From what I've heard, there's 6 more weeks of Winter!Dang it!!! But I bet I'd be freaked out too if I had all these cameras around me waiting for me to come out of my house.

2 comments:

Wolfgirl993 said...

hey dude... i play club penguin to and i was wondering, could you please follow me? i am trying to convince mimo and i really need alot of ppl and publicity.

Plz and Thx, Wolfgirl993

Anonymous said...

yo its morgan
groundhogs hog up the ground so the camera ppl r waiting 4 them 2 stop hogging up the ground
byez